The Wetaskiwin & Area Lodge Authority operates two lodges:
- Peace Hills Lodge, Wetaskiwin
- West Pine Lodge, Winfield
Each lodge features its own unique community environment, as well as dedicated and friendly staff that help ensure residents enjoy life. From birthday celebrations to holidays, laughter and fun is encouraged.
The mandate of the Seniors Lodge Program is to provide affordable room and board for senior citizens who are functionally independent or functionally independent with the assistance of existing community-based services.
The facilities are audited by and in compliance with the standards set by the Government of Alberta.
Applications are available under Contacts.
2017 Monthly Rates (updated May 2017)
If you are interested in finding lodge accommodation outside of Wetaskiwin or Winfield, please visit The Bethany Group's website for more information. Lodge living is available at:
- Autumn Glen Lodge (Innisfail)
- Bashaw Meadows (Bashaw)
- Big Knife Lodge (Forestburg)
- Lacombe Senior Citizens Lodge (Lacombe)
- Eckville Manor House (Eckville)
- Peace Hills Lodge (Wetaskiwin)
- Rosealta Lodge (Camrose
- West Pine Lodge (Winfield)