Established in 1995 under a Ministerial Order, Seniors Homes & Community Housing (now Wetaskiwin & Area Lodge Authority [WALA]) assumed management of all lodge and community housing operations in its area.
The Bethany Group later took over management and operations of the lodges while reporting to the board.
WALA operates Peace Hills Lodge in Wetaskiwin and West Pine Lodge in Winfield.
Board of Directors
- Ken Adair (County of Wetaskiwin)
Alan Hilgartner (City of Wetaskiwin)
- Bill Krahn (County of Wetaskiwin)
- Wayne Neilson (City of Wetaskiwin)
- Kathy Rooyakkers (County of Wetaskiwin)
- Carol Sadoroszney (Town of Millet)